Dining at Presbyterian Village Austell is a joyful experience that’s shared among great friends. It’s filled with delicious, healthy choices and served with gracious hospitality.
At each meal in our beautiful dining room, you can order from a gourmet menu of outstanding cuisine prepared by trained chefs or order hearty staples. Meals are thoughtfully planned with senior nutrition and wellness in mind and appeal to a wide variety of tastes and dietary preferences. With our flexible meal program, you choose your time to dine to accommodate your schedule. You can also order meals to go or have them delivered to your home.
Another aspect of our exceptional dining program at our vibrant senior living facility in Cobb County that’s loved by our residents is our themed dinners. Holiday feasts, murder-mystery dinners, quarterly birthday celebrations and more bring everyone together in fun and good cheer.
For your own special occasions and family gatherings, we offer a private dining venue where our team is happy to cater to your needs.
Wellness for Mind, Body and Spirit
Whole-person wellness. It’s more than a goal here at Presbyterian Village Austell. It’s an everyday way of life. Our entire team, including certified wellness and fitness instructors, incorporates wellness into everything we do to help you stay healthy and fit physically, emotionally, socially and spiritually. We empower all our residents through diverse and innovative programs that let them embrace the day and live a more fulfilling, meaningful life. And it’s not just limited to our 7,500-square-foot Wellness Center. Activities take place all across campus.
Here are just some of the wellness resources you’ll find:
- Heated indoor pool and whirlpool
- Fitness center and exercise room
- A variety of classes like aquatic aerobics, tai chi, Gyrokinesis, strength and toning
- Personalized fitness plans prepared by an Exercise Professional and approved by a physician
- Massage therapy
- Nutritious dining program
- Field trips and on-campus classes for continued learning
- Gardening opportunities
- Paved walking and jogging trails
- Volunteer opportunities, including a reading partnership with a nearby elementary school
- Various clubs and committees like our residents council and spiritual life committee