Donor Advised Fund (DAF) Giving
A donor advised fund (DAF) is a type of giving program that allows you to combine the most favorable tax benefits with the flexibility to support your favorite charities easily. An increasingly popular charitable vehicle, DAFs are an excellent way to both simplify your charitable giving and facilitate your strategic philanthropic goals.
How does it work?
- Establish your DAF by making an irrevocable, tax-deductible donation to a public charity that sponsors a DAF program.
- Advise the investment allocation of the donated assets (any investment growth is tax-free).
- Recommend grants to qualified public charities of your choice.
If I have a DAF, how do I use the DAF Direct form?
- Select the sponsoring organization from the “Donate Now From” field.
- Specify “Presbyterian Homes of Georgia” in the “Designation” field.
- Enter the amount (in dollars) you would like to recommend in the “Amount” field.
- Tap on the “NEXT” button to proceed to the sponsoring organization’s website to complete your donor advised fund transaction. Please note, you’ll be directed to an external website to complete your transaction.
Additional questions about making a gift to Presbyterian Homes of Georgia through a DAF should be directed to Jerry Dean Weber at 404-831-0886 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or Robin Sumner at email@example.com.
Our Development Team
Contact us at:
Presbyterian Homes of Georgia
PO Box 926
Quitman, GA 31643
Jerry Dean Weber